Complete guide to activate Amazon Music on Roku using amazon.com/code
Amazon Music is a music platform of Amazon that comes under Amazon Prime subscription. For prime members, it features more than 2 million songs which include thousands of stations and playlist without any ad. It allows users to listen to music online as well as offline without any breaks. You can listen to Amazon music on all your devices such as Fire TV, laptops, computers, smart TVs, streaming devices, Roku, Alexa-enables devices, and more. You can never have this kind of musical experience apart from amazon music. Moreover, it comes along with the amazon prime video membership you don’t need to spend extra for your entertainment. You can listen to music and watch movies or shows in one package. Moreover, you can use Amazon Music on multiple devices at the same time.
To start listening to Amazon Music you need to register your device with Amazon for music. If your device is not registered with your Amazon account then you will not be able to listen to music. To do the same there is a process designed by amazon which enables users to register their devices on Amazon Music. So, we are here with the activation process of Amazon Music for Roku devices. In this article, we will discover the benefits of Amazon Music on Roku along with the activation process.
Benefits of using Amazon Music on Roku
The following are the privileges you will get with amazon music on Roku:
- Users will be able to set the music preferences for related recommendations in albums, songs, playlists, and stations.
- During song play, the lyrics of the songs will also display on the screen.
- New songs will be added to the Amazon Music on their release.
- You can browse thousands of playlists, songs, and albums
- Browse music by particular album, artist, song, and genre under the search filters.
- You can demand the song which is not available on Amazon Music.
- Amazon Music is available in more than 20 languages over the world.
- As per records Amazon Music currently has 12 million songs in its database.
How to get Amazon Music subscription?
If you want to listen to Amazon Music on your device then you must purchase its subscription. As Amazon Music comes with Amazon Prime it has no additional subscription charges. This means you need to subscribe to Amazon Prime Video to enjoy Amazon Music. Also, Amazon is offering a free first-month subscription for all the new users of Amazon music.
What are Amazon Music Subscription charges?
Amazon Music is free for the users but to some extent. This means if you are not a subscribed member of Amazon Music then you will not be able to stream any music on Amazon Music. Check out the following subscription plans of Amazon Music to enjoy nonstop music:
- Amazon Music is included with the Amazon Prime Video. If you buy Amazon Prime Video now it will cost you $199.00 for one year along with a 30-days free trial. In this plan, four devices can use the same Amazon Music account.
- If you are looking for an Individual plan then you can buy it in $7.99 for one month and $79 for one year. Under this plan, you can operate Amazon Music on one device at one time.
- There is a family plan for Amazon Music which can be used on six devices at one time. It will cost you $14.99 for one month and $149 for one year.
How to activate Amazon Music on Roku?
People owing to Roku devices wonder how they will be able to set up or activate Amazon Music on their devices. Well, it is one of the easiest processes. You only need to pair your Rou with your Amazon Music account with the help of an “Activation code” and you are ready to make your room musical. Before starting the process lets check out the requirements of Amazon Music on Roku:
- A Roku device
- High-speed internet connection
- A laptop or computer or mobile phone
- Amazon Account
- Amazon Prime Membership
Once you arrange all the above-mentioned requirements then perform the following stated steps for activating Amazon Music on your device.
Step 1: Install Amazon Music App in Roku
To proceed with the process you need to install Amazon Music App in your Roku. For the same navigate to the “Streaming Channels” and the search for Amazon Music. Now click on “Add Channel” or “Install Channel” to complete the installation process.
Step 2: Get the Amazon Music activation code for Roku
Now launch Amazon Music App in your Roku. As a result, an “Activation Code” will show on your screen. Save this code for the rest of the process.
Step 3: Log In to Amazon Music
Now log in to your Amazon Music account by visiting amazon.com/code or amazon.com/us/code using a mobile or computer. Here login to your Amazon account and move to the next step.
Step 4: Activate the code
After login, you will reach the activation page of Amazon Music. Enter the Activation code displayed on your Roku screen in the given space. It is advised to check the code after filling to avoid errors.
Step 5: Refresh Your Device
After the success of the previous step go back to your device and refresh it manually if it does not refresh automatically. After refreshing, you will be able to see the Amazon Music library and personalized recommendations on your screen. This means your Roku is successfully connected with your Amazon Music Account and you are ready to enjoy music with your family and friends.
Amazon Music in the world’s most popular music streaming platform with a wide range of songs, playlist, and radio stations. If you have a Roku then you can activate Amazon music on your Roku device. The above-mentioned steps are a quick and easy way to activate Amazon Music on Roku. If you find any kind of problems during activation then you can contact Amazon music customer care. You can also contact us for technical as well as non-technical help regarding Amazon Music.