About Amazon Prime Music and amazon.com/us/code
Most of the users of Prime membership are confused about the benefits of Prime Membership and Amazon Music is one of them. Amazon Music is available for free to some extent but if you want to access all the songs then you need to subscribe to Amazon Music. If you are Amazon Prime members then you don’t need to subscribe additionally to Amazon music. Because it comes along with the prime membership. But don’t think if you are not a prime member then you can’t access Amazon Music. Yes, you can also subscribe to Amazon music without paying while prime membership fee. You can subscribe only to Amazon music and you are good to go. Also, you can use one Amazon Music account on six different devices at the same time. Now follow the below-mentioned steps to listen to Amazon Music on your device:
- You need to install the application in your device by visiting the app store of the device.
- Now launch the application and log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Further, you will see an activation code on the screen. Do not leave the screen because this code is important for the rest of the process.
- Take a mobile or computer and locate the URL amazon.com/us/code.
- A login page will open on the screen. Log in with your Amazon music account details.
- Now you will see an activation page open on the screen where you are asked to enter the activation code.
- Enter the code which is displayed on your device and click on the “Continue” button.
Once you complete the steps you are ready to listen to music on your device. If you find any problems during the activation process then you can contact Amazon customer care for help.